Specialist Dyslexia Tuition and Mentoring
Adults and children can access specialist dyslexia tuition and mentoring. These services can be tailored to the individual needs and learning style of the student and should be carried out by dyslexia teachers and specialists.
Students at all levels and ages can be supported. Tutors and mentors use a range of effective multisensory techniques focusing on:
- Reading, Spelling and Writing
- Grammar and specialist vocabulary
- Study Skills and revision techniques
- Organisation and time management
- Improving communication skills
- Improving short term memory
- Looking for work
Dyslexia Cornwall does not offer a tutoring or mentoring service. Specialists offering this service can be found through:
- Professional Association for Teachers and Assessors of Students with Specific Learning Difficulties (PATOSS)
Dyslexia Cornwall provides the links on our website for your convenience. When you click on these links, you will leave our website and be redirected to another site.
These sites are not under our control. We are not an agent for these third parties; we neither endorse nor guarantee their products or the accuracy of their information. We suggest that you always verify the information obtained from linked websites before acting upon the information.
If you have difficulties accessing a tutor please contact our Dyslexia Advice Centre. In exceptional circumstances we can arrange tuition for you. We charge for this service.