New Opportunity – Got an Idea?
Free short course for 18-24 Do you have an idea that could make a difference to people’s lives or the environment and want to bring that idea to life but don’t know where to start? We can help you make your passion your business!
GOT AN IDEA? is a fully funded programme for anyone aged 18 to 24 who has an idea or a cause they are passionate about and who wants to explore how they can bring that idea to life and make a difference. You don’t need any previous experience or qualifications. It’s free to attend and we will support you every step of the way.
– Six full days to explore your idea in a supportive and safe setting
– Meet inspirational social entrepreneurs and discover the difference they make
– Explore how to turn your idea into a social business
– Identify funding to help you get your business off the ground
– Be inspired to take the next steps as a social entrepreneur
Every Wednesday 10am to 4pm from 5th June to 10th July
How do I apply to join?
Email or call to find out more: email@example.com
01872 306130 / 07725 835565
Funded by The National Lottery Community Fund. Delivered by School for Social Entrepreneurs Cornwall CIC, The Workbox, 30 Ferris Town, Truro, TR1 3JJ