Becoming a Member
Please support the work of Dyslexia Cornwall by becoming a member of our organisation.
Dyslexia Cornwall is a small charity that relies entirely on memberships and fundraising to survive.
We never have enough money to do all the things we’d like to do – promoting awareness of dyslexia in Cornwall and making sure that appropriate help and support is available.
The more members we have, the easy it will be to get funding to help other dyslexics.
We welcome everyone to join. Our current members include:
- Parents of children with dyslexia
- Young people with dyslexia
- Adults with dyslexia
- Schools and colleges
- Voluntary and statutory organisations
Benefits of Membership
Please join and give us your support. In return you will receive:
- A regular newsletter
- Information on local events
- 10% discount on local workshops
- Exclusive access to a Members Only section of our website
- Invitation to an annual celebration of dyslexia
- The British Dyslexia Association’s Contact Magazine (3 magazines a year)
Costs of Membership
Why not join Dyslexia Cornwall now and give us your support? The cost of membership is:
£10.00 – Individual
£15.00 – Family: Includes two adults living in the same property. All children have free membership to children’s’ club.
£6.00 – Concession (in receipt of Department for Work benefit)
£25.00 – Education provider, organisation or business
To become a member please complete the Dyslexia Cornwall Membership application or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a paper application form.